This event (Tina Turner and Rod Stewart Tribute Show) ended on 29th December 2013.
Here's something else you might like to do instead.|Behind My Shadow (Performance)18 July 18 - 22 July 18
, Joburg TheatreThe play is about an abused woman who is treated like a slave in her own marriage and she is not allowed to have friends nor vacate the yard.
The only friends she has is her singing voice and the mirror which she secretly speaks with. She has a daughter who likes music with all her heart and is affected by her mother's situation she attempts suicide because she thought death is the only road that leads to peace.
'After all these years I settled in this marriage and everybody wondered why. You will never know until you look at my shadow.'
Wednesday - Friday: 19:00
Saturday & Sunday: 15:00Click here to view this event >>
Or perhaps try one of these events:
Most popular on What's On this week
- Not A Single Story, Nirox Sculpture Park (12 May - 29 Jul)
- SASA Annual National Concert, Linder Auditorium (20 May)
- Avenue Q, Montecasino (9 May - 15 Jul)
- Seether, Marks Park Sports Club (20 May)
- Konrad Koch - Puppet Guy, Montecasino (25 Apr - 27 May)
- Black Chronicles IV, FADA Gallery (13 Apr - 31 May)
- Buddy - The Buddy Holly Story, Emperors Palace (17 May - 10 Jun)
- HEY BABY Boutique Fair, Emperors Palace (27-29 Jul)
- Visiting Mr Green, Auto & General Theatre on the Square (15 May - 10 Jun)
- JPO - World Symphony Series - Winter Season, Linder Auditorium (30-31 May)
Popular this week
Events near you
Marks Park Sports Club
Check out our Instagram feed #thisiswhatson