This event (Ooms - Oppiwater Kunstefees 2017) ended on 4th May 2017.
Here's something else you might like to do instead.|Kudu (Performance)27 February 18 - 10 March 18
, Baxter Theatre Centre / Concert HallSet in the year 2030, the AmaXhosa Nation has taken over the Eastern Cape in an attempt to utilise the land for their own prosperity. Three Khoi descendants and their aging cow are migrating to the Eastern Cape. Drama ensues when they come to Intaba KaNdoda, a poverty-stricken community once ruled by the Khoi chief Ndoda.
No under 13's. Strictly no latecomers.
Shows at 19:30
2 March - 11:00
3 March - 14:00
6 March - 11:00
8 March - 11:00Click here to view this event >>
Or perhaps try one of these events:
Most popular on What's On this week
- The Galileo Open Air Cinema, Cape Town (31 Oct - 28 Apr)
- Shape Of Water (16LNSV), Labia Theatre (19-25 Jan)
- Ian von Memerty in Honky Cats, Theatre on the Bay (16-27 Jan)
- Cinderella on Ice, Artscape Theatre Centre (10-28 Jan)
- Piekniek & Musiek - Theuns Jordaan, Zevenwacht Wine Estate (4 Feb)
- 3D glow-in-the-dark mini golf, The Gallery Shopping Centre (1-31 Dec)
- Oude Libertas Summer Season 2017/18, Oude Libertas | Amphitheatre (22 Nov - 11 Mar)
- Stellenbosch Street Soirees, Stellenbosch (24 Jan)
- Funny You Should Say That, Baxter Theatre Centre / Concert Hall (22 Jan - 3 Feb)
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Summer Attraction, V&A Waterfront (1 Oct - 31 Mar)
Popular this week
Events near you
Check out our Instagram feed #thisiswhatson