You've clicked on a link to an event (The Tenors - Live In Concert) that finished on 21st May 2017.
Were you perhaps looking for this event?|Lunch Hour Classical Concerts - Concert of Yiddish Music (Classic / Orchestral)23 February 18
, Auto & General Theatre on the SquareConcert of Yiddish Music
with LEIGH NUDELMAN (vocal) AVI KANAR (keyboard) and JONATHAN MEYER (violin)
The theatre is delighted to present and to produce , for the 10th year, its uplifting music programme for all, with leading local and international musicians. It prides itself on being the only venue in Gauteng to host such regular weekly daytime concerts.
Concerts take place every Friday at 13:00 and unreserved tickets are available at the theatre from 12:30 on the day.
Hartham Properties has come on board together with a Supporting Grant from BASA for assisting with marketing.
Ticket Price: R50. The price includes concert, programme, coffee and biscuits.
The only regular daytime music fixture in Gauteng.
We reserve the right to alter or change the programmes without prior notice.
From 12:30 for 13:00Click here to view this event >>
Not what you're looking for? Perhaps it's one of these:
Most popular on What's On this week
- The Illusionists, Montecasino (14 Feb - 11 Mar)
- The Color Purple in aid of Alzheimer's South Africa, Joburg Theatre (22 Feb)
- The Color Purple, Joburg Theatre (31 Jan - 4 Mar)
- Alan Committie - Planet Mirth, Montecasino (19 Jan - 25 Feb)
- halaalgoodsmarket v3.0, 1Fox - The Sheds (17-18 Feb)
- Fourways Farmers Market, Fourways Farmers Market (18 Feb)
- Secret Sunrise JHB Vol 22, 1Fox - The Sheds (18 Feb)
- Market on Main - Food + Design, Arts on Main (18 Feb)
- The Oscar® Nominated Short Films 2018, The Bioscope (16-20 Feb)
- At The Dino Expo, Lenasia | Gauteng (15-18 Feb)
Popular this week
Events near you
Check out our Instagram feed #thisiswhatson