This event (The Galileo Open Air Cinema) ended on 28th April.
Here's something else you might like to do instead.|Goldblatt - Tribute (Movies)29 July 18
, Labia TheatreSouth Africa through the eyes of the late David Goldblatt is an achingly beautiful place.
From his early photographs of Apartheid South Africa to the removal of the Rhodes' statue from UCT, he has chronicled the country as faithfully as this film chronicles his life.
This intimate portrait of man and country is captivating
Labia screenings are unreserved. Arrive early.
Starts at 16:00Click here to view this event >>
Or perhaps try one of these events:
Most popular on What's On this week
- The Jive Cape Town Funny Festival, Baxter Theatre Centre / Concert Hall (9 Jul - 5 Aug)
- The Year Of Magical Thinking, Baxter Theatre Centre / Concert Hall (3-28 Jul)
- That Cool School Vintage Extravaganza, Trenchtown (25 Jul)
- Restaurant Week - Dining with the Stars | Winelands, Cape Town (19 Jul - 5 Aug)
- I was born hanging from a cliff, Baxter Theatre Centre / Concert Hall (18-24 Jul)
- Restaurant Week - Dining with the Stars, Cape Town (19 Jul - 5 Aug)
- After Dark: AKING & Bam Bam Brown, Two Oceans Aquarium (25 Jul)
- Thys Du Toit Memorial Mtb Challenge, Hopefield (1 Sep)
- Farewell South Africa, with love Randy Crawford, GrandWest Casino and Entertainment World (23 Oct)
- Capegate Craft Beer & Wine Festival, CapeGate Shopping Centre (31 Aug - 1 Sep)
Popular this week
Events near you
Check out our Instagram feed #thisiswhatson