This event (Little Known Blues Festival 2018!) ended on 13th January.
Here's something else you might like to do instead.|Huawei KDAY (Festival)03 March 18
, Meerendal Wine EstateHuawei KDAY with KFM 94.5.
The Cape's one and only feel great music festival is back.
Huawei KDay with Kfm 94.5 is all about the most local music, from some of SA`s hottest acts, LIVE on-stage. Book your date with Huawei KDay & Kfm 94.5 for the Ultimate Music Experience, to make you feel great. Huawei KDay with Kfm 94.5 is powered by the Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
Starts at 11:00Click here to view this event >>
Or perhaps try one of these events:
Most popular on What's On this week
- The Galileo Open Air Cinema, Cape Town (31 Oct - 28 Apr)
- Ian von Memerty in Honky Cats, Theatre on the Bay (16-27 Jan)
- Piekniek & Musiek - Theuns Jordaan, Zevenwacht Wine Estate (4 Feb)
- Cinderella on Ice, Artscape Theatre Centre (10-28 Jan)
- Shape Of Water (16LNSV), Labia Theatre (19-25 Jan)
- 3D glow-in-the-dark mini golf, The Gallery Shopping Centre (1-31 Dec)
- Funny You Should Say That, Baxter Theatre Centre / Concert Hall (22 Jan - 3 Feb)
- Stellenbosch Street Soirees, Stellenbosch (24 Jan)
- Oude Libertas Summer Season 2017/18, Oude Libertas | Amphitheatre (22 Nov - 11 Mar)
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Summer Attraction, V&A Waterfront (1 Oct - 31 Mar)
Popular this week
Events near you
Check out our Instagram feed #thisiswhatson