This event (Classic Movie Club: Jumanji (1995)) ended on 15th January.
Here's something else you might like to do instead.|I Am Not Your Negro (Movies)29 January 18 - 30 January 18
, The BioscopeNarrated by Samuel L Jackson, and nominated for The Best Documentary Feature Academy Award in 2017, this powerful film is said to be 'one of the best movies you are likely to see this year' by The New York Times.
I am not your Negro (2016)
Directed by: Raoul Peck
Told entirely in the words of James Baldwin, one of the greatest North-American writers of the second half of the twentieth century, through both personal appearances and the text of his final unfinished book project, I AM NOT YOUR NEGRO touches on the lives and assassinations of Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., and Medgar Evers, to bring powerful clarity to how the image and reality of Blacks in America today is fabricated and enforced.
Multiple times, see ticket link for details.Click here to view this event >>
Or perhaps try one of these events:
Most popular on What's On this week
- Another One's Bread, The Market Theatre (10 Jan - 4 Feb)
- Walter Sisulu Botanical Garden, Walter Sisulu National Botanical Garden (2-2 Feb)
- Alan Committie - Planet Mirth, Montecasino (19 Jan - 25 Feb)
- HANI: The Legacy, The Market Theatre (16-28 Jan)
- I Am Not Your Negro, The Bioscope (20-24 Jan)
- January Night Market, Arts on Main (26 Jan)
- Andre The Hilarious Hypnotist, Montecasino (19 Jan - 25 Feb)
- Farmers POP UP CAFE / Music / Food / Bar, Fourways Farmers Market (26 Jan)
- 6th Annual Jazz & Blues Weekend, Auto & General Theatre on the Square (25-28 Jan)
- A Piece of Work, David Krut Projects | Parkwood (16 Nov - 30 Jan)
Popular this week
Events near you
Check out our Instagram feed #thisiswhatson