You've clicked on a link to an event (Franschhoek Bastille Festival) that finished on 15th July.
Were you perhaps looking for this event?|Franschhoek Uncorked Festival (Food & Drink)15 September 18
, Franschhoek Pack away the Winter blues and embrace Spring in all its finery at this year's Franschhoek Uncorked Festival, which takes place over the weekend of 15 and 16 September. The perfect opportunity to explore one of South Africa's premier wine destinations as you uncover a plethora of experiences at the participating Franschhoek Vignerons.
Travel from one estate to the next sampling the wines on offer, which include new release wines as well as a few other not-to-be missed gems. The two-day festival offers Franschhoek's winemakers the platform to showcase their selection of new release wines, which range from MCC's, white wines and rosÚs to red varietals. It's the perfect excuse to stock up on the upcoming festive season! Participating farms will be pulling out all the stops as they showcase all that they have to offer. Festival highlights include themed tastings, bespoke meals, live music, old school lawn games and more.
With so much on offer be sure to make a weekend of your Uncorked experience. Book into one of Franschhoek's luxurious accommodation establishments, which range from quaint B&B's and guest houses to 5-star boutique hotels. This will allow you ample time for a leisurely stroll down the main road, uncovering world-class shops, art galleries and boutiques during your Franschhoek Uncorked weekend.
Avoid the queues and pre-book your Uncorked Weekend Pass through www.webtickets.co.za. Tickets cost R150 per person and allows you access to all of the participating wine farms as well as a complimentary tasting glass and free wine tastings.
Starts at 11:00Click here to view this event >>
Not what you're looking for? Perhaps it's one of these:
Most popular on What's On this week
- Chef & The Vine - Springfield Estate, One&Only Cape Town (26 Jul)
- Wine Down, Durbanville Hills (27 Jul)
- Tito's Handmade Vodka Pop-Pup Charity Drive, Orphanage Cocktail Emporium (4 Aug)
- Ultra Mussels Wine Celebration 2018, Den Anker | V&A Waterfront (28 Jul)
- Matt Manning Chef - Sunday Lunch Club, AA Badenhorst Wines (29 Jul)
- Seaside Village Women's Day Brunch, Seaside Village Shopping Centre (9 Aug)
- Fraser's Folly Home Brewing 101, Black Oystercatcher (11 Aug)
- Chefs and the Vine, La Petite Ferme (26 Jul)
- 4th Annual Woodstock Winter Beer Festival, Castle of Good Hope (4 Aug)
- On Tap At The Tip Festival, Black Oystercatcher (11 Aug)
- The Jive Cape Town Funny Festival, Baxter Theatre Centre / Concert Hall (9 Jul - 5 Aug)
- The Year Of Magical Thinking, Baxter Theatre Centre / Concert Hall (3-28 Jul)
- That Cool School Vintage Extravaganza, Trenchtown (25 Jul)
- Restaurant Week - Dining with the Stars | Winelands, Cape Town (19 Jul - 5 Aug)
- I was born hanging from a cliff, Baxter Theatre Centre / Concert Hall (18-24 Jul)
- Restaurant Week - Dining with the Stars, Cape Town (19 Jul - 5 Aug)
- After Dark: AKING & Bam Bam Brown, Two Oceans Aquarium (25 Jul)
- Thys Du Toit Memorial Mtb Challenge, Hopefield (1 Sep)
- Farewell South Africa, with love Randy Crawford, GrandWest Casino and Entertainment World (23 Oct)
- Capegate Craft Beer & Wine Festival, CapeGate Shopping Centre (31 Aug - 1 Sep)
Popular this week
Events near you
Check out our Instagram feed #thisiswhatson