This event (Collections 2009) ended on 20th January 2010.
Here's something else you might like to do instead.|Raja Oshi - Hues and Shade (Exhibition)23 September 17 - 12 October 17
, ArtSPACE DurbanArtist Statement
I enjoy are adding texture to my surfaces and designing the shape and discovering new adventures, it is as surprising every time you get a different a varied outcome.
I make my own material, since I feel like this is an essential step in the process.
I weave strips of canvas material together to make my own sort of canvas, with its own specialized texture and response to paint.
When I rub my cloth 'tapestry' layers with cloths dipped in paint, it adds another dimension to my work. It begins to mix and overlap, different materials and layers of paint to reveal hints of colour coming through edges, layers and spaces.
Opening on Saturday, 23 September at 11:00.Click here to view this event >>
Or perhaps try one of these events:
Most popular on What's On this week
- Durban Street Food Festival 2017, The Pavilion Shopping Centre (22-25 Sep)
- ECR Concert, Comedy, Craft with 1Life, Durban Botanic Gardens (25 Sep)
- Granada Square Food & Wine & Beer Festival 2017, Granada Square Centre (23-25 Sep)
- Heritage Day High Tea, The Oyster Box (24-25 Sep)
- SPA Ladies Night Pamper Party, The Oyster Box (27 Sep)
- Umhlanga Farmers' Market, Umhlanga Farmers Market (27 Sep)
- James Stead ' Birds eye ' , Woza Moya | Hillcrest (4 Sep - 4 Oct)
- PPC Imaginarium Finalists' 2017, KZNSA Gallery (26 Sep - 15 Oct)
- Shayamanzi Houseboat Day Cruise, Jozini Tiger Lodge & Spa (3-31 Aug)
- Drain on Our Dignity, KZNSA Gallery (5-28 Sep)
Popular this week
Events near you
Check out our Instagram feed #thisiswhatson