You've clicked on a link to an event (Jazz Monate Sessions) that finished on 15th July 2012.
Were you perhaps looking for this event?|International Jazz Day 2018 (Jazz)02 June 18
, Browns of Beverly HillsInternational Jazz Day celebrates Jazz music and history, as well as Jazz musicians. Jazz music was born in America in the 1800's. Over the years, it has become popular around the world. Everyone has their favorite style of music, and many say Jazz is tops. Some people have a type of music that they do not like. But everyone likes and/or loves Jazz.
The birthplace and home of Jazz music is New Orleans, La. Until you visit New Orleans and attend a real Jazz show in an authentic setting, you can't fully appreciate the culture and beauty of this great style of music.
Enjoy International Jazz Day by sitting back and listening to your favorite Jazz tunes. Preferably, listen to them today as they are being played by a live jazz band.
Starts at 18:00Click here to view this event >>
Not what you're looking for? Perhaps it's one of these:
Most popular on What's On this week
- Not A Single Story, Nirox Sculpture Park (12 May - 29 Jul)
- SASA Annual National Concert, Linder Auditorium (20 May)
- Avenue Q, Montecasino (9 May - 15 Jul)
- Seether, Marks Park Sports Club (20 May)
- Konrad Koch - Puppet Guy, Montecasino (25 Apr - 27 May)
- Black Chronicles IV, FADA Gallery (13 Apr - 31 May)
- Buddy - The Buddy Holly Story, Emperors Palace (17 May - 10 Jun)
- HEY BABY Boutique Fair, Emperors Palace (27-29 Jul)
- Visiting Mr Green, Auto & General Theatre on the Square (15 May - 10 Jun)
- JPO - World Symphony Series - Winter Season, Linder Auditorium (30-31 May)
Popular this week
Events near you
Marks Park Sports Club
Check out our Instagram feed #thisiswhatson