You've clicked on a link to an event (Cape Town Electronic Music Festival) that finished on 1st April 2012.
Were you perhaps looking for this event?|Faithless (DJ set) SA Tour 2018 (DJ / Club)11 March 18
, Shimmy Beach ClubFAITHLESS SA TOUR 2018 - DJ setCAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICAThe author behind the most important tracks in electronic music, and the musical force of the legendary group FAITHLESS DJ set is coming to Cape Town, South Africa, 11 March 2018!This renowned artist from London is responsible for creating some of the most iconic tracks of our time, electronic anthems - 'Insomnia', 'God is a DJ', 'We Come 1', 'Music Matters', 'Salva Mea', to name a few, that allowed Faithless to enter modern music's hall of fame as one of the most important bands in the history of the genre, selling over 15 million records worldwide.
Sister Bliss has numerous singles and two solo albums, and has also worked side-by-side with music icons such as Boy George, Dido, Example and Robert Smith from The Cure.Sister Bliss expressed her love towards music as Ayalah Deborah Bentovim at the age of five, when she began playing the piano, who soon after that also picked up other instruments: the violin, saxophone, flute, and bass. From the start of her career in 1987, her lavishing talent allowed her to set herself apart on the house DJ scene, which made her one of the rare woman DJs in the UK at the time. Performing in the most popular clubs across the world, she quickly began recording and releasing her own songs. Soon after that, she met her future colleague and producer Rollo, and together they began writing and recording songs. Their cooperation finally culminated with a new studio project - Faithless, and together with Maxi Jazz, they started creating a new sound by mixing dance, hip-hop, blues, folk, and classical music. She continued expressing her talent on screen, by creating music for film, television, and theatre. Among those projects is the music she created for the film version of the cult television series 'Sex & the City 2', as well as 'The Beach' from Academy Award- winning director Danny Boyle, starring Leonardo DiCaprio in the lead role.
The show is designed to be an intimate 'one night only' experience for their die hard fans. Expect a music & lighting spectacular at one of Cape Town's best venues, Shimmy Beach Club.
Strictly No Under 18's
Starts at 12:00Click here to view this event >>
Not what you're looking for? Perhaps it's one of these:
Most popular on What's On this week
- Jack Parow, Café Roux | Noordhoek Village (27 Jan)
- Southern Wild, Café Roux | Cape Town (31 Jan)
- Macstanley, Café Roux | Cape Town (26 Jan)
- Earth Fair Food Market: Tokai, Earth Fair Food Market | Tokai (24 Jan)
- Sterling EQ, Café Roux | Cape Town (27 Jan)
- OMG Quiz Night, Alexander Bar (24 Jan)
- Neighbourgoods Market, Old Biscuit Mill (27 Jan)
- Sannie Fox, Café Roux | Cape Town (25 Jan)
- 27 For Freedom Festival of Events, Paarl Valley (27 Jan - 10 Feb)
- I Love Big Bay Market, Big Bay (31 Jan)
- The Galileo Open Air Cinema, Cape Town (31 Oct - 28 Apr)
- Shape Of Water (16LNSV), Labia Theatre (19-25 Jan)
- Ian von Memerty in Honky Cats, Theatre on the Bay (16-27 Jan)
- Cinderella on Ice, Artscape Theatre Centre (10-28 Jan)
- Piekniek & Musiek - Theuns Jordaan, Zevenwacht Wine Estate (4 Feb)
- 3D glow-in-the-dark mini golf, The Gallery Shopping Centre (1-31 Dec)
- Oude Libertas Summer Season 2017/18, Oude Libertas | Amphitheatre (22 Nov - 11 Mar)
- Stellenbosch Street Soirees, Stellenbosch (24 Jan)
- Funny You Should Say That, Baxter Theatre Centre / Concert Hall (22 Jan - 3 Feb)
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Summer Attraction, V&A Waterfront (1 Oct - 31 Mar)
Popular this week
Events near you
Check out our Instagram feed #thisiswhatson