This event (Pathways : Lwandiso Njara and Malose Pete) ended on 4th July 2012.
Here's something else you might like to do instead.|Craig Muller - Playground Electric - Opening (Exhibition)06 May 18
, Tina Skukan GalleryIn this body of work, Craig Muller tries to add an additional element to an everyday reality, presenting unusual visual and conceptual riddles. Stemming from a recent attempt to re-create our visual footprint and re-wire our perception thereof, through hypothetical mechanical means and artistic interpretation.
The exhibition will be opened on Sunday 6th of May 2018 at 11h30 by Kobus Rossouw - Artist and master printmaker.
The exhibition can be viewed until the 30th of May 2018.
From 11:30 - 14:30Click here to view this event >>
Or perhaps try one of these events:
Most popular on What's On this week
- Restaurant Week, Pretoria (19 Apr - 6 May)
- Purely Pretoria Autumn Craft Beer Festival, Cowhouse Market (27 Apr)
- Freedom with Black Coffee, Time Square | Sun Arena (27 Apr)
- Shampoonaiza Comedy Show, The South African State Theatre (28 Apr)
- KIES | Tierlantynkies, Capital City Church International (26 Apr - 1 May)
- Centurion Farm Stall Market, Centurion Farm Stall Market (28 Apr)
- Soulful night with Kenny Lattimore, Time Square | Sun Arena (27 Apr)
- Stuart Taylor - Funny You Should Say That, Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! | Menlyn (27 Apr)
- Fijnwyn , Shokran Events Venue (27-28 Apr)
- Super Bands, Rockwood Theatre (5 Apr - 3 Jun)
Popular this week
Events near you
St David's Marist Inanda
Check out our Instagram feed #thisiswhatson