This event (Sky Dining) ended on 25th November 2012.
Here's something else you might like to do instead.|Fire & Feast Meat Festival (Food & Drink)08 June 18 - 10 June 18
, TicketPro DomeIf you're a meat lover and you would like to learn more about purchasing, preparing and presenting the very best cuts of meat South Africa has to offer, then you're in the right place. The Fire & Feast Meat Festival, presented by Crown National, kicks off at the Ticketpro Dome on Friday, 8 June and will sizzle until Sunday, 10 June 2018.
This festival will give those with a passion for all things meaty access to not only the who's who of the meat industry, but also live cooking and pairing demonstrations that will leave your taste buds wanting more.
Friday & Saturday: 10:00 - 18:00
Sunday: 10:00 - 17:00Click here to view this event >>
Or perhaps try one of these events:
Most popular on What's On this week
- Another One's Bread, The Market Theatre (10 Jan - 4 Feb)
- Walter Sisulu Botanical Garden, Walter Sisulu National Botanical Garden (2-2 Feb)
- Alan Committie - Planet Mirth, Montecasino (19 Jan - 25 Feb)
- HANI: The Legacy, The Market Theatre (16-28 Jan)
- I Am Not Your Negro, The Bioscope (20-24 Jan)
- January Night Market, Arts on Main (26 Jan)
- Andre The Hilarious Hypnotist, Montecasino (19 Jan - 25 Feb)
- Farmers POP UP CAFE / Music / Food / Bar, Fourways Farmers Market (26 Jan)
- 6th Annual Jazz & Blues Weekend, Auto & General Theatre on the Square (25-28 Jan)
- A Piece of Work, David Krut Projects | Parkwood (16 Nov - 30 Jan)
Popular this week
Events near you
Check out our Instagram feed #thisiswhatson