You've clicked on a link to an event (Last Night of the Proms 2013) that finished on 12th May 2013.
Were you perhaps looking for this event?|A Night At the Opera (Classic / Orchestral)24 February 18
, Hugo Lambrechts Music CentreThis is a rare opportunity to hear two South African opera stars, soprano Pumeza Matshikiza and baritone Njabulo Madlala in concert on home soil at the Hugo Lambrechts.
This will be a blissful evening of beautiful music from different operas featuring arias, duets, and excerpts from operas by Mozart, Rossini, Verdi, Puccini, Bizet, Bellini and South African song.
Pumeza and Njabulo will be joined by friends to sing in aid of Voices of South Africa Trust, a non-profit organisation dedicated to the education, mentoring and inspiring the next generation of opera stars out of Africa.
Strictly no children under 5years.
Starts at 19:00Click here to view this event >>
Not what you're looking for? Perhaps it's one of these:
Most popular on What's On this week
- A Night at the Opera with Stars of the SACM, Baxter Theatre Centre / Concert Hall (27 February 18)
- For the Love of Music | with Christy-Lyn (singer & harpist), Alexander Bar (19 Feb)
- Goodluck / The Kiffness - KSSC, Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden (4 Mar)
- A Night at the Opera with Stars of the SACM, Baxter Theatre Centre / Concert Hall (27 Feb)
- Prodigal, Coronation Methodist Church (18 Feb)
- Mozart : Magic, Marriage, Madness, Oude Libertas | Amphitheatre (2 Mar)
- Music Under The Stars, Plaisir de Merle (24 Feb)
- Elijah deur Felix Mendelssohn, Endler Hall | Stellenbosch (10-11 Mar)
- The Christians (UK) - KSSC, Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden (11 Mar)
- Cape Town Folk 'n Acoustic Music Festival - KSSC, Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden (18 Feb)
- A Night At the Opera, Hugo Lambrechts Music Centre (24 Feb)
- Picnic amidst the vines at Grande Provence Harvest Festival, Grande Provence Heritage Wine Estate (24 Feb)
- Littlegig Festival, Paarl Valley (17-18 Feb)
- The Galileo Open Air Cinema, Cape Town (31 Oct - 28 Apr)
- Stellenbosch Street Soirees, Stellenbosch (21 Feb)
- Good Company Sunday Market, Company's Gardens (18 Feb)
- Adam Tas, Die Boer (28-29 Mar)
- 3D glow-in-the-dark mini golf, The Gallery Shopping Centre (1-31 Dec)
- Investec Cape Town Art Fair 2018, CTICC - Cape Town International Convention Centre (16-18 Feb)
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Summer Attraction, V&A Waterfront (1 Oct - 31 Mar)
- International Public Art Festival, Salt River | Cape Town (10-19 Feb)
Popular this week
Events near you
Check out our Instagram feed #thisiswhatson