The Linden Market #marketinthepark is a curated lifestyle market like no other with a fantastic selection of South Africa’s top makers, designers and artisans. You can enjoy a day of shopping, eating and listening to live music in the Botanical Gardens, Emmarentia. A perfect outing for friends and family as there is something for everyone to enjoy…
Secure Parking R20
#gourmetfood #livemusic #shopping #champagne #craftbeer #cocktails #ginbar #bubbly #Bubblybar
***Please note - No under 18's will be allowed to purchase alcohol. Proof of identification required, no copies, student cards, photo's or temporary documents. Only certified copies will be accepted.
Admission is R30 at the gate.
Secure Parking R20 at the gate of Roosevelt High Cricket field.
For stall/vendor information & submissions please visit our website: www.thelindenmarket.com
- Live entertainment from 10:00
- Curated stalls showcasing new and antique wares
- Gourmet Food stalls
- Craft Beer, Cocktails, Gin Bar, Wine and #BubblyBar
- Multiple seating areas
- Picnic Blankets are welcome
- Medics on site
Lineup to be announced close to the time
- Illegal substances
- No umbrellas
- Cooler boxes
- No seating gear/folding chairs/folding tables
- Alcohol (Will be on sale at the venue)
- Food/Snacks (Will be on sale at the venue)
- Beverages (Will be on sale at the venue)
- Any items deemed by security or management to be dangerous or disruptive
Right of Admission Reserved.
Enter at own risk.
The Linden Market and the Joburg City Parks do not accept any responsibility for any injuries, loss or damage to any persons whatsoever when entering.