It is nearly Spring and you know what that means?
Time for Stonehaven on Vaal’s annual Spring Beer Festival!
The Spring Beer Festival is back for it's 21st year - we will rock you with some of the best of South African Rock music with The Parlotones, Fokofpolisiekar, Matthew Mole, Dan Patlansky and Jerry and the Bandits on stage.
The 2019 Spring Beer Festival will feature the following besides the main stage line up:
- “Beer for a Year” Competition – one person will win!
- Lots of prizes for guests to win in fun side stage competitions!·
- Raft Race
- Yellow Rubber Duck Race
- Fun Well-Priced Country Food Stalls with hearty helpings
- Baked soft pretzels with Beer Cheese dips
- Naughty Cookies, Cakes and Delights Stalls
- Sweetie and Toffee Apple Stall and Home-Made Ginger Beer
- Ice Cream and Milk Shake Stalls including Beer Ice Cream
- Different Craft Beers and Commercial Beers to delight
- Quality complimentary Children's Entertainment
- Water fun in the swimming pool and slip slide
- Big Foam Pond … loads of soapy wet fun! Free!
- Giant slide … 23 meters long! Free rides!
- 8-Man Rocket … Free rides!
Loads of side entertainment including free children's entertainment, well priced food stalls, fun water races, games, prizes and lots of ice cold beer- all served right on the banks of the Vaal River !
Tickets available at Computicket
R120 for adults, Kids 12 and under R40 and kids under 5yrs are free.
for more details or call Stonehaven on Vaal : 016 982 2951/2
Stonehaven on Vaal firstname.lastname@example.org
016 982 2951/2 www.springbeerfestival.co.za