Win Win Win - Watershed "Harbour" CD giveaway
Two times SAMA-award winning rock and acoustic band, Watershed, is continuing their highly successful Harbour Tour, which began in November 2018. After a short break from touring, Watershed will again take to the stage from 1 March 2019, captivating fans with music from their latest album, Harbour.
What’s more, the band will officially launch the new album during their second leg of the tour on Friday, 5 April in association with Smile FM at the Root44 Market in Stellenbosch.
Watershed have released six studio albums during their eighteen-year career, as well as a greatest hits album. Their sixth - and most recent - studio offering, Harbour is already dominating the airwaves.
Tickets to all the shows are available on Watershed’s Facebook page.
Tour dates as follows:
> 9 March: Brass Bell, Kalk Bay
> 20 March: Cape St. Francis Bay Resort
> 21 March: Octopus Garden, Sedgefield
> 23 March: Kapstadt Brauhaus, V&A Waterfront
> 24 March: Sandford Hills, Hermanus
> 2 April: Café Roux, Cape Town
> 3 April: Café Roux, Noordhoek
> 5 April: Root44 Market, Stellenbosch (Harbour album launch party)
> 7 April: Ballito Beats, Durban
> 18 April: Dubai Opera House, Dubai
> 20 April: St John’s Rugby Festival, Johannesburg
> 21 April: Rusty Hook, Muldersdrift, Johannesburg
For more information about the band please visit www.watershed.co.za
Connect with Watershed on Facebook www.facebook.com/watershed and Instagram www.instagram.com/watershedmusicofficialWe have 2 x CDs to give away!
Terms & conditions
- The winners will be chosen in a random draw.
- The competition is open to people resident in South Africa only.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for an alternative or cash.
- Winners will be notified by phone / email.
- The winners will be required to give their name, surname, cell phone number, and email address to What's On.
- What's On will send you a prize email to confirm you have won.
- This competition closes on 1 April 2019.
- By entering this competition you give What's On express permission to communicate with you in connection with future related events and/or competitions.
- What's On will never share your details with anyone other than the competition organiser. Ever.